Funds and Growth Strategy
- Q. What are the characteristics of OJR?
- A. Please refer to the Overview of Growth Strategy.
- Q. How will you achieve external growth?
- A. Please refer to the External Growth Strategy.
- Q. How will you achieve internal growth?
- A. Please refer to the Internal Growth Strategy.
- Q. What is your financial strategy?
- A. Please refer to the Financial Strategy.
Distributions and Financial Results
- Q. What is the status of your distributions?
- A. Please refer to the Distributions.
- Q. Can you tell us about your financial results?
- A. Please refer to the Financial Data and the IR Library.
- Q. What is the schedule for the announcement of financial results and the payment of distributions?
- A. Please refer to the IR Calendar.
- Q. How can distributions be received?
- A. Distributions can be received by bringing the “Certificate of Distribution Receipt” to Japan Post Bank or a post office. If you have designated an account for transferring distributions, the proceeds will be deposited into the designated account. You can also designate an account at a securities company to receive distributions by making such arrangements with your securities company.
- Q. What requirements need to be satisfied to receive distributions?
- A. In order to receive distributions, you must be recorded or registered on the unitholders registry as of the date of right allotment. This means you need to own OJR’s investment units on the date that is three business days prior to the date of right allotment, or the final trading day for distribution eligibility on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
* The date of right allotment for OJR is the date of settlement of accounts for each fiscal period – the end of February and the end of August each year. If the date is not a business day, the immediately preceding business day shall be the date of right allotment.
- Q. Can past distributions be received at any time?
- A. You will not be able to receive distributions if three years have passed since the payment of the relevant distributions started. For more details, please see the Distribution Policy: (4) Period of exclustion of distributions.
- Q. What is the minimum number of investment units that can be purchased?
- A. You can purchase investment units from a single unit. For the latest investment unit price, please refer to the Stock Price Information.
- Q. Can you tell us about properties of the portfolio?
- A. Please refer to the Properties.
- Q. Where are properties located?
- A. Please refer to the Portfolio Map.
- Q. What is the occupancy rate of properties?
- A. Please refer to the Occupancy Rate.
- Q. How do you deal with earthquake risk?
- A. Upon acquiring properties, OJR conducts PML* surveys to analyze their earthquake risks. After acquiring properties, OJR conducts PML surveys at the end of each fiscal period to monitor the earthquake risks. For properties with high PML values (20% or higher), OJR takes out earthquake insurance and takes other measures. For properties constructed under the old earthquake resistance standards, OJR is subject to conduct seismic reinforcement work and other arrangements. (Please refer to the latest securities report (in Japanese) for the PML of the entire portfolio and for each property.)
* PML stands for Probable Maximum Loss, and shows the ratio (%) of cost of recovering a building after it is damaged to its state before the damage occurred against repurchase price, when assuming an earthquake that may occur once in 475 years in average in probability statistics.
Asset Management Company
- Q. Please tell us about the asset management company.
- A. Please refer to the Asset Management Company.
- Q. Please describe the compliance system of the asset management company.
- A. Please refer to the Risk Management and Compliance Initiatives.
- Q. What measures do you take with regard to transactions with interested parties, etc.?
- A. Please refer to the Risk Management and Compliance Initiatives and the Management Structure.
- Q. Who is the transfer agent?
- A. It is Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited. For inquiries or information, please refer to the Contact us.
- Q. What environmental initiatives are you conducting?
- A. Please refer to the Environmental Initiatives.
- Q. What is the unitholders capital and unitholder composition?
- A. Please refer to the Unitholders Capital & Major Unitholders.
- Q. What is the financial status of OJR?
- A. Please refer to the Financial Information.